The pleasant, beautiful and child friendly KranenCamp Marina is situated by an old branch of the Dortmund-Ems-canal (km 46,6) and seperated in two parts, the outer harbour for ships up to 13 m length, and the inner one for smaller boats up to 8,50 m length. It is a recommended DMYV-marina (Deutscher Motoryachtverband e.V.) and bears the foundation's "maritim"-label with honour.
Following a list of marina features.
- 14 spaces for boats with up to 13 m length (outer harbour)
- ~30 spaces for boats shorter than 8,50 m length (inner harbour)
- 6 - 8 guest spaces available regularly
- slip ramp for boat trailers and boat lengths up to 7,50 m
- electricity and fresh water
- all the things we'd offer our camping guests
Since the old canal branch is no longer used for passing by traffic the boats in our harbour usually lie peacefully. This is also the reason why bathing is possible.
If you're on a trip with a canoe, kayak or rowing boat, you're also very welcome. Take a break at the restaurant and pub with beer garden or stay over night.
There is a rowing club just a few meters before our harbour, you might want to get off your boats there for convenience. You could also rent canoes there.